Danny Amendola - WR - St. Louis Rams
- This week: Amendola and the St. Louis Rams had a bye last weekend.
- This season: Reports are coming out stating that Amendola could return from injury for the week 10 matchup. Having not played for a few weeks now, he still leads the Rams in receptions and yards with 32 and 395 respectively. He is in a three-way tie for the team lead in receiving touchdowns with two.
- The team: The Rams (3-5) had their scheduled bye week after their week 8 game against the New England Patriots (5-3). The Rams will travel out west to play the NFC West leading San Francisco 49ers (6-2) this coming Sunday.
The 49ers had a bye last weekend so former Red Raider and two time Biletnikoff Award winner Michael Crabtree came to Lubbock to lead Raider Walk.
Keyunta Dawson - DE - Tennessee Titans
- This week: Dawson is currently on the Titans Injured Reserve list with a hamstring injury
- This season: For the season, he has recorded 3 tackles (2 solo tackles).
- The team: The Titans (3-6) suffered a 51-20 home loss to the Chicago Bears (7-1) this past Sunday. The Titans will travel and face the Miami Dolphins (4-4) in their week 10 matchup.
Baron Batch - RB - Pittsburgh Steelers
- This week: Batch was promoted to second string running back as Rashard Mendenhall and Jonathan Dwyer were out with injuries. Batch had two carries for seven yards in the Steelers 24-20 victory over the New York Giants.
- This season: Batch has 24 carries for 46 yards and a touchdown. He also has four receptions for 31 yards.
- The team: The Steelers (5-3) will host the Kansas City Chiefs (1-7) on Week 10’s edition of Monday Night Football.
Michael Crabtree - WR - San Francisco 49ers
- This week: Crabtree and the 49ers had their bye week this weekend so Crabtree came to Lubbock and led Raider Walk.
- This season: Crabtree is leading the 49ers with 39 receptions for 440 yards. He is second on the team with three touchdowns. Crabtree also has one rushing attempt for eight yards.
- The team: The San Francisco 49ers (6-2) currently lead the NFC West by 1 ½ games. The 49ers play host to the St. Louis Rams (3-5) this Sunday afternoon.
Dylan Gandy - OG - Detroit Lions
- This season: Gandy hasn’t recorded any stats so far this season.
- The team: The Lions (4-4) defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7) 31-14 in week 9. The Lions will now travel to visit their NFC North division opponent Minnesota Vikings (5-4) this Sunday.
Joselio Hanson - CB - Oakland Raiders
- This week: Hanson didn’t record any stats in week 9.
- This season: Hanson has 28 tackles (9 solo) along with an interception and three pass deflections.
- The team: The Oakland Raiders (3-5) suffered a 42-32 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4) in their week 9 matchup. The Raiders will now go to Baltimore to play the Ravens (6-2) in week 10.
Graham Harrell - QB - Green Bay Packers
- This week: Harrell did not record any stats this weekend.
- This season: Harrell has recorded one rushing attempt for zero yards and a fumble.
- The team: The Green Bay Packers (6-3) defeated the Arizona Cardinals (4-5) 31-17. Green Bay will go into their bye week this weekend and will start preparing for the Detroit Lions (4-4) in week 11.
Darcel McBath - CB - San Francisco 49ers
- This week: McBath and the 49ers were in their bye week this weekend.
- This season: McBath has recorded two tackles so far this season.
- The team: The San Francisco 49ers (6-2) currently lead the NFC West by 1 ½ games. The 49ers host the St. Louis Rams (3-5) this Sunday afternoon.
Manny Ramirez - OG - Denver Broncos
- This week: Ramirez helped the Broncos' offense rally late to win. Ramirez was part of an O-Line effort that helped the Broncos post 359 yards against the Bengals.
- The team: The Denver Broncos (5-3) came from behind in the 4th quarter to defeat the Cincinnati Bengals (3-5) 31-23. The Broncos will now travel to play the Carolina Panthers (2-6) this coming Sunday.
Louis Vazquez - OG - San Diego Chargers
- This week: Vazquez helped the offense gain 339 yards of offense while protecting Phillip Rivers who only threw two incompletions the entire game. (Rivers went 18-20 for 220 yards, with two touchdowns and one interception).
- This season: Vazquez has been a constant for the Charger offensive line that has paved the way for 1,866 passing and 847 rushing yards.
- The team: San Diego (4-4) defeated the Kansas City Chiefs (1-7) 31-13 in their week 9 matchup this past Thursday. The Chargers will face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Tampa for their week 10 game.
Wes Welker - WR - New England Patriots
- This week: The Patriots had a bye last weekend.
- This season: Welker has had another productive season. Welker is third in the NFL in receptions with 60 and fifth in the NFL in receiving yards with 736. Welker has two touchdowns this season, one kickoff return for 17 yards and eight punt returns for 108 yards.
- The team: The New England Patriots (5-3) will play host to the Buffalo Bills (3-5) in this weekend's matchup.
Brandon Williams - DE - Arizona Cardinals
- This season: Williams is currently on the Cardinals injured reserve list and has not recorded any stats this year.
- The team: The Cardinals (4-5) will travel to Atlanta this weekend to play the undefeated Falcons (8-0).